For your convenience, the following is a summary of what you need to know before you go coursing this weekend:
- Print off the ICC Health Check Form from www.irishcoursingclub.ie. or in the Sporting Press. Complete the form and have it ready to hand over at the entrance gate of the coursing field, to speed up the entry process. Having the exact admission fee will also assist greatly in this area.
- Do not attend coursing if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms: such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, aches and pains.
- Follow all directions from Covid-19 officials and observe signage located throughout the field.
- Observe Mask Wearing Zones: when at the entrance to the coursing field, when checking -in your greyhound with the control steward prior to entering slips, when placing your greyhound in slips, while waiting at the catching area prior to your course concluding.
- Bookmakers are permitted and all catering will be outdoors only.
- Be respectful of the people around you and observe good Covid-19 etiquette at all times.
- 500 spectators permitted to attend coursing meetings this weekend.
Notices in relation to Covid-19 will be updated as new government announcements come to hand, so please check the ICC website and the Sporting Press newspaper weekly.
|ICC Health Declaration Form|